Professional Pest Control In Greenfield, NY
In the foothills of the Adirondacks is the beautiful town of Greenfield. We are known for our expansive acreage and for being the largest town in all of Saratoga County. Greenfield’s wide-open spaces allow people, wild animals, and unfortunately pests like insects, rodents, to thrive.
To stop wild animals and pests from also taking over your yard, home, or business, turn to the professionals at Old School Pest Control. We have over 20 years of experience and offer our customers effective and comprehensive pest control services, protecting families from pests.
Don’t settle for anything but the best customer service and pest control services, partner with Old School Pest Control! For more information about our residential or commercial pest control services, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Greenfield, NY
When your car needs an oil change, you turn to a mechanic, when your home’s pipes are leaking, you contact and plumber, and when you are feeling sick, you go to the doctor. You contact professionals because they have the experience and tools needed to get the job done right. The same is true when it comes to protecting your home from pests. Professionals have the experience, know-how, dedication, and effective treatments to get rid of current pest problems and prevent future pest problems.
Below are the reasons why your family and friends partner with Old School Pest Control for their home pest control needs:
- We are a local company that meets our local, North Country, New York property owners’ pest control needs.
- We offer both general or specialized pest control services.
- Whether you are looking for a one-time service or recurring services, we can accommodate your needs.
- We have over 20 years of experience in the pest control industry and can treat any pest problem, big or small, with our proven pest control methods.
To learn about working together to solve your Greenfield home’s pest control needs, call us today. Our friendly professionals will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Commercial Pest Control In Greenfield, NY
Year-round protection against pests is vital no matter what industry you may be in. Whether you run a school, own a restaurant, or manage a warehouse, you need to protect it and the people coming and going from it against New York’s dangerous and damaging pests.
At Old School Pest Control, we offer the services you can count on to safeguard your business from pests. An overview of our commercial pest control service is below:
- An initial meeting to discuss your concerns.
- A thorough inspection.
- A customized pest control plan based on your specific business and industry’s needs.
- The first treatment visit includes an inspection, installing any equipment, and treating your property’s exterior and interior.
- Monthly or quarterly follow-up visit to maintain a pest-free environment within your Greenfield business.
If you would like to schedule a meeting to discuss your commercial property’s pest control needs, reach out today.
Guide To Minimizing Mosquitoes In Greenfield, NY
Most everyone can agree that they wish there were fewer mosquitoes around to bite us and feed on our blood. While mosquitoes aren’t going anywhere anytime soon, there are things you can do to minimize their presence in your Greenfield home’s yard.
By putting into place some DIY measures combined with professional services, you will make your property less attractive to mosquitoes. Fewer mosquitoes equal more time you can enjoy your outdoor space with family and friends.
Mosquitoes love to escape the heat of the day by resting in dense vegetation. Keep the grass on your property cut short, prune overgrown shrubbery, and remove piles of brush and dense areas of vegetation. Limiting resting spots on your property is crucial to reducing the number of mosquitoes present.
Female mosquitoes lay eggs on top of standing water. Eliminate standing water from your property to reduce mosquito numbers. Store containers upside down when not in use, maintain pools or human-made ponds, keep tarps clear of rainwater, maintain gutters, and remove tree stumps.
Keep mosquitoes out of your home by ensuring windows and doors are closed as much as possible. All windows and doors that are open should have tight-fitting screens in them.
Put into place a seasonal mosquito service (April-October) from Old School Pest Control. We use all-natural, environmentally-safe products to treat lawns and reduce mosquito populations. Our professionals also work with homeowners to help eliminate as much standing water from the property as possible.
For homeowners looking to reduce mosquito numbers on their property, contact Old School Pest Control and schedule a visit.
Problems Rodents Cause In Greenfield, NY
People have a low tolerance for rodents living inside of their Greenfield homes and businesses for good reasons. These four-legged creatures create a lot of problems when they decide to live in our structures. Some of the most common issues rodents cause:
- Leaving trails of urine and excrement as they travel across floors, counters, and more.
- Chewing on and through wires, pipes, and cables.
- Creating holes in cabinets, walls, and floors.
- Damaging personal items like clothing, furniture, and books.
- Creating an unpleasant musty odor.
- Chewing holes in food containers and contaminating food with waste, saliva, and shed hair.
- Introducing bacteria, disease, and parasites.
To protect your property and family from rodents Old School Pest Control has created effective rodent control solutions. We put into place the removal and exclusion measures necessary to eliminate the infestation and prevent future problems with these pests. Call today to learn more about our rodent control offerings.