Professional Pest Control In Stillwater, NY
Stillwater is a town in Saratoga County and contains a village that is also named Stillwater. To keep nuisance and dangerous pests away from your Stillwater home or business, the professionals at Old School Pest Control are proud to offer exceptional pest control services. With over 20 years of experience in the pest control industry and a commitment to protecting people and properties from pests, we are Saratoga County’s local leader in providing excellent pest management solutions. Our goal is to put your needs first by targeting and eliminating your specific pest problems at their source. To learn more about our commercial and residential pest control options, contact Old School Pest Control today.
Residential Pest Control In Stillwater, NY
You and your family shouldn’t have to share your home with annoying, destructive, and disease-ridden pests. That’s why the skilled pest management professionals from Old School Pest Control are ready to offer ongoing home pest control solutions. We understand that every homeowner has unique pest control needs, which is why we provide both general pest control services and specialty treatments to target specific pest infestations. Say goodbye to the stress and frustration of dealing with a pest infestation when you turn to Old School Pest Control for immediate assistance with all of your pest problems. Get in touch with us today to get started or schedule your no-obligation inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Stillwater, NY
The goal of every business owner is to offer excellent products and services that will satisfy their customers and keep them returning for more. But when pests invade your Stillwater commercial facility, they threaten your ability to keep your customers happy. Not only do pests spread dangerous diseases and damage your property, but they also put your reputation at risk. To prevent pests from invading your business and causing a loss of revenue, you need professional pest control services from Old School Pest Control. We offer superior protection against pests by providing customized commercial pest control solutions with long-lasting results. Depending on your unique pest control needs, we may recommend monthly or quarterly follow-up visits to ensure pests never have the opportunity to invade your Stillwater business in the future. Reach out to Old School Pest Control today for more information about our customized commercial pest control programs.
Are Rodents Living In My Stillwater, NY Home?
Rodents commonly invade Stillwater homes as the weather grows colder in the fall and winter months. Unfortunately, once rodents get into your residential property and find a source of food, they’re unlikely to leave, even once the weather warms up again. The first step in eliminating a rodent infestation is learning how to identify signs of rodent activity. Signs of a rodent infestation include:
- Small holes chewed at the base of your walls or on your floors.
- Black droppings often left in the backs of drawers, inside cupboards, and underneath sinks.
- Holes chewed into stored food products.
- A strong stench of urine coming from an unidentifiable source.
- Gnaw marks on your furniture, structural beams, and personal belongings.
- Scuffling and squeaking sounds in your walls and attic, especially at night.
If you’ve noticed strange sounds in your walls at night or other odd occurrences, there’s a good chance you might have a rodent infestation on your hands. The best way to control and prevent rodents is with the help of the trained pest professionals here at Old School Pest Control. Give us a call today to find out how we identify, control, and eliminate rodents.
Three Facts Everyone In Stillwater, NY Should Know About Mosquitoes
Most people have a basic understanding of mosquitoes and the problems they cause. These small, fly-like insects have thin bodies and a long proboscis used for feeding on plant nectar and the blood of mammals. Mosquitoes become a major problem for home and business owners in late spring, as the weather grows warmer and more humid. Without the right protection, mosquitoes can take over your Stillwater lawn, ruin your outdoor gatherings, and leave itchy red welts all over your skin. When it comes to dealing with a mosquito infestation on your property, here’s what you should know:
- Only female mosquitoes are responsible for peppering your skin with bites. Although both male and female mosquitoes feed on plant nectar, female mosquitoes also feed on the blood of humans and animals to provide nourishment for their eggs.
- Mosquitoes are the most dangerous animals in the world. These common pests spread a variety of life-threatening diseases, such as malaria, West Nile virus, and yellow fever. Although fatalities due to a mosquito-borne disease are rare here in the United States, mosquitoes cause about one million deaths worldwide each year.
- Mosquitoes are attracted to the carbon dioxide in your breath and the chemicals in your sweat. They detect their targets via smell, which means the more carbon dioxide you exhale, the higher your chances are of being bitten by a mosquito.
To reduce the mosquito populations around your Stillwater home or business, don’t hesitate to reach out to Old School Pest Control today. Our mosquito treatments are eco-friendly, which means you can enjoy the benefits of a mosquito-free lawn knowing that our services are safe for both children and pets. Reach out to our skilled pest technicians today to schedule your first service visit.