Professional Pest Control In Queensbury, NY
Nestled in New York’s upstate region of Warren County, Queensbury is a beautiful place to live. We’re right next to Lake George, making an ideal hang out spot for many people. But not just people. Pests also like to vacation in Lake George and when they come around, they have no plans of leaving. Not to worry, we’re here to take care of you.
Old School Pest Control is the local pest control authority in the greater Saratoga Springs area. We have been servicing local residential and business owners with quality pest control solutions for over 20 years, and our mission remains: protecting our customers at all costs. We are proud members of the NPMA (National Pest Management Association) and we are compliant with the regulations of the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. Give us a call to discuss your pest control needs and we’ll come up with the right plan of action for you.
Residential Pest Control In Queensbury, NY
To effectively protect your home from the dangers of pest infestation, you need guidance and assistance from the professionals. Old School Pest Control has extensive experience in providing quality residential pest control solutions that you can rely on.
We offer a wide range of basic service options as well as additional specialty services, depending on your specific needs. Some of our services include:
- Ant Control
- Mosquito Control
- Nuisance Wildlife Control
- Rodent Control
No matter what your residential pest control needs are, we’re got you covered. We offer both recurring and one-time services, depending on your particular situation. From our thorough inspections to our customized treatment plans and follow-up services, our commitment never waivers. Call us today to schedule your no-obligation inspection. We promise it’ll be worth it.
Commercial Pest Control In Queensbury, NY
If you own a business, you know how important it is to uphold a positive reputation. The presence of pests can take your good name away faster than a pesky rat can scurry across the room. What a nightmare that would be.
Your Queensbury business deserves year-round protection from pests. That’s why we’re here. Old School Pest Control provides thorough commercial pest control solutions that will protect your facility all year long. Our valued clients work in a variety of industries, including:
- Property Management
If you suspect any pest activity in or around your commercial facility, or you simply want to take precautionary measures to protect yourself from infestations in the future, give us a call. We will come by for an inspection and then provide a detailed estimate for our services.
Guide To Ant Control In Your Queensbury, NY Home
Ants are tiny, they’re sneaky, and they always seem to come in large packs. This makes ant infestations particularly frustrating. Just as you think you’ve conquered one ant mound, another one pops up and you’re back to square one. Prevention is key. That’s why you should implement the following measures for effective ant control:
- Keep your house clean and maintain proper sanitation.
- Wipe up spills and crumbs promptly.
- Wipe down counters and any traces of sticky food residue.
- Store food in tightly sealed containers.
- Regularly take out the trash and store it outside in a sealed garbage can.
- Avoid leaving out pet food and keep it sealed away in plastic containers.
- Reduce sources of excess moisture and standing water.
- Fix any leaky or faulty pipes, faucets, drains, gutters, and downspouts.
- Seal up cracks and crevices along the foundation.
- Keep trees and shrubs trimmed and directed away from the house.
For quality ant control, you can rely on, look no further than Old School Pest Control. Our certified technicians are experienced in the thorough elimination and prevention of ant activity. Our team is ready to protect your Queensbury property from infestation.
Why You Need To Control Nuisance Wildlife On Your Queensbury, NY Property
Nuisance wildlife are annoying, as evident from their name. Your Queensbury property is a dream for wildlife because of the ample food, water, and shelter waiting for them. From raccoons and skunks to groundhogs, bats, and birds, wildlife infestation can have some serious consequences.
- Nesting and breeding inside the home.
- Causing extensive property damage.
- Posing a threat to domestic pets.
- Causing contamination from urine and feces.
- Transmitting disease-causing bacteria and pathogens.
- Scattering and rummaging through trash cans.
- Threatening structural integrity of the building.
- Damaging belongings like wood, cables, and wires.
- Destruction of the insulation.
- Causing noise inside the walls, attic, under the deck, etc.
- Scavenging around the home for food.
In order to protect your Queensbury property from the many dangers of wildlife infestation, the best plan of action is to seek out the help of a professional pest control company. The team at Old School Pest Control is ready to rid your property of nuisance wildlife and keep them from returning in the future. Call us today.